walang kakwenta-kwenta ang mga araw ko, dahil ndi na rin ako masyadong nakakatambay sa labas dahil sa panget ang panahon dahil sa bagyong Marce kaya ito nasa loob lang ng bahay, manuod ng tv, mag-online check ng anu ano naka nang kakasawa na nga e. tinitingnan ko kung may nagcomment chuva sa aking mga entry hehehe. lakas trip nalang.
sa kabilang banda eh medyo napagtripan kong mag-aapply ulet sa ibang bansa paka swertehen ulet, napunta ako sa WorkAbroad.ph wow ang daming kailangan sa aking field. (hotel and resto.) kaya medyo kinarir ko na kasi naiisip ko magpapasko naman at eto pa rin ako walang trabaho nakakabadtrip na, hindi ko na kakayanin itech. tae! gusto ko naman maging pakipakinabang diba?! asust! ayun sa kagagala ko at kakalikot sa sa site eh nakita ko ung personality check ni Pareng Myers-Briggs, kaya pinatulan ko na at inalam ko kung anung klaseng tao ako. check nyo….
Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment Result
You’re personality type is Extraversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judging(ESTJ)
Practical, realistic, matter-of-fact, with a natural head for business or mechanics. Not interested in subjects they see no use for, but can apply themselves when necessary. Like to organize and run activities. May make good administrators, especially if they remember to consider other’s feelings and points of view.
ESTJs direct their energy towards the outside world of actions and spoken words. They introduce a logical organization and structure into the way things are done. They prefer dealing with facts and the present, and are likely to implement tried and trusted solutions to practical problems in a businesslike and professional manner.
What makes an ESTJ tick? (nosebleed!)
The Dominant function is the judging one of Thinking. Characteristics associated with this function include:
* Likes making decisions on the basis of logic, using objective considerations
* Is concerned with truth, principles and justice
* Is analytical and critical, tending to see the flaws in situations
* Takes an objective approach
The judging Thinking function is extraverted. That is, Thinking is used primarily to govern the outer world of actions and spoken words. The ESTJ will therefore:
* organise life in on a logical basis, classifying, ordering, and directing facts and situations
* be decisive, with the aim of being just and fair
* spontaneously criticise
* be comfortable with conflict as a way of resolving problems
* take an impersonal approach, focusing more on systems and organisational needs than each individuals’ feelings
The Thinking function is primarily supported by introverted Sensing perception. That is, Sensing perception is used primarily to manage the inner world of thoughts and emotions. This will modify the way that the Thinking is directed, by:
* focusing the (outer world) Thinking on practical decisions that lead to tried and trusted ways of organising or solving problems
* focusing decisions on immediate considerations – e.g.: short term costs and benefits, and the next step
The classic temperament of an ESTJ is Epimethean, or Melancholic, for whom a basic driving force is duty, service and belonging.
Contributions to the team of an ESTJ
In a team environment, the ESTJ can contribute by:
* working hard and efficiently to complete tasks by the deadlines set
* contributing practical organisational skills
* applying relevant and realistic logical arguments
* calling a spade a spade
* ensuring the team follows through to completion
The potential ways in which an ESTJ can irritate others include:
* focusing too much on the current task at the expense of broader interpersonal issues
* being too blunt in giving criticism
* not seeing the wood for the trees
* not encouraging others to experiment or innovate
* not paying enough attention to others’ feelings and values
As with all types, the ESTJ can achieve personal growth by developing all functions that are not fully developed, through actions such as:
* pausing and thinking, and recognising that others will accept the ESTJ’s direction if their own contributions are accepted and valued
* working within other people’s limitations
* taking time to consider the impact of the ESTJ’s approach and ideas on people’s feelings
* expressing appreciation towards others
* consulting others more, to engender ownership of the solution
* learning to acknowledge and develop the ESTJ’s own emotions and personal values
* spending time alone to develop personal long-term strategies
* spending time to develop personal relationships for their own sake
As stress increases, ‘learned behaviour’ tends to give way to the natural style, so the ESTJ will behave more according to type when under greater stress. For example, in a crisis, the ESTJ might:
* take command, decide what needs to be done, and tell everyone what to do
* use tried and trusted solutions to short-term problems
* make decisions too quickly, and without considering the impact on people
* criticise others efforts and ignore their feelings
Sales, Scientist/biologist/physicist/chemist, Accountant/auditor/banker/economist , Teacher, Consultant, Computer specialist
****teka wala ung karir ko dito???? tae!
ang ending wala sa field ko pero i find interesting kasi mukhang big time ang personality ko bwahahaha…
kaw try mo rin? asust!